The delegation Chairmanship by KOSGEB President Prof.Dr. Cevahir Uzkurt made a study visit to Baku between February 26-28, 2020 to meet with the institutions / organizations related to SMEs in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan Entrepreneurship Development Fund, the Azerbaijan-Turkey Businessmen Association and the National entrepreneurs Organization of interviews with was held on the third day of the KOSGEB's delegation visit.
Action Plan Signed with Entrepreneurship Development Fund
An Action Plan was also signed within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Azerbaijan Entrepreneurship Development Fund and KOSGEB.
With the Signed Action Plan, the activities to be carried out in the upcoming period were determined. The activities planned to be carried out within the scope of the Action Plan are as follows;
- Short-term expert exchange program related to implemented entrepreneurship and SME financing mechanism in Turkey,
- Information event to be held on SME support legislation in Turkey,
- Sharing of information on priority sectors for SMEs in Azerbaijan and Turkey
- Organizing information meetings for SMEs and other relevant participants on investment environment, opportunities and potentials,
- Fair, exhibition, seminar etc. exchange of information about events and announcement of this information to SMEs
Following the program, the KOSGEB Delegation held meetings with the President of the National Entrepreneurs Organization (ASK) Mammad Musayev and exchanged views on the development of trade relations between the Turkish and Azerbaijani SMEs.
Underlining the importance of Turkey and KOSGEB experience President Mammad Musayev, expressed their satisfaction for the transfer of this experience in Azerbaijan.