The support elements vary due to the context of the Call for Proposals.

Project Duration

At least 8 Months

Up to 36 Months

Support Upper Limit

Grant- Up to 300.000 TL

Interest free Loan - Up to 700.000 TL

Project Support Rate

60 % (70% of the support amount is paid as “interest free loan” and the remaining 30% of support amount is paid as “grant”.)

Note: Personnel support rate is 100% (as grant, within certain limits)